Friday, February 13, 2009



Welcome to my blog!

My name is Carolyn and I live in Hayden, Idaho, USA. It's a beautiful area located in the Panhandle region of Idaho. We moved here in the winter of 1996 after spending all of our lives in Southern California.

Needless to say, we have had no problem adapting to a life that is a 180 degree turn from our former life in old SoCal. We have developed so many new interests and hobbies since living here, both out of necessity and sometimes just for fun.

We are not survivalists or anything like that (though we do enjoy our guns!). But we do strive for a level of self reliance in our lives. Hence the title of this blog. Because many of the interests we have so often begin with the utterance of those exact words "If I can do it myself....."

No comments:

Post a Comment